Sunday, February 21, 2016

Let's Do This!


Hello! I’m Sara and I dig nature.

I love exploring the incredibly variety of the California wilderness and beyond. Having lived in Southern California my entire life, I have seen quite a bit of this beautiful state yet there is so much more to discover. The last few years been filled with many positive changes for me after I took a 180 in life and have embraced a healthy and active lifestyle.

In the last few years my husband Rob and I have had the pleasure and privilege to camp in majestic Yosemite, hike through the Redwoods of Northern California, swim in Lake Powell, snowshoe in the Sierra Nevadas, and climb Santiago Peak. Each one of these trips feeds into a deep desire to see more, hike further, climb higher, and try new things.

Half Dome in Yosemite Utah Desert Santiago Peak Redwoods Huntington Lake El Capitan in Yosemite

As a graphic designer in my professional life, I have found nature to be the best way to clear my mind and find new inspirations. Slowly and surely I have been falling back in with my very first love, photography. Nature and landscape photography has been getting my creativity flowing and drawing out an excitement I haven’t felt in years.

Lake Powell


Sharing my conquests through photos and stories with friends and family has also been incredibly rewarding. I am going to use this blog to share my past and future outdoor adventures. 

I hope you’ll join me and follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment